Proxmox et VMware

Ywen91

Feb 25, 2015
Hi,

Here my problem, i've install proxmox on my Macbook pro (buy in 2012) with VMware.
All it's ok when i want virtualize linux... but when I click on start with my VM of windows XP, i have the erreur: no accelerator found.. Since I click on Enable VT in the configuration of VMware...i tried with, Safari, Mozilla, always the same problem no accelerator found.
I search all day for resolving my problem, i read lot of stuff but nothing works..
someone please Help.

Sorry for my basic english....

Thank you for your time

Bonjour,

Voila mon problème, j'ai installé proxmox sur mon mac à l'aide de Vmware, tout fonctionne bien quand je veux virtualiser du linux, mais lorsque je veux faire une VM de xp il me dit la fameuse erreur: no accelerator found, j'ai activé dans VMware, enable VT ... j'ai même tenté avec Mozilla, Safari etc.... toujours la même erreur .... j'ai chercher toute la journée pour résoudre ce problème j'ai lu beaucoup de chose mais rien ne marche, quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider?

Go to the proxmox web interface, select the VM, click at 'Options', then disable 'KVM hardware virt...'.

thank you for this fast answers, you save me after 24h headeck !! sometimes the solution is that easy

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!