Proxmox doesn't any delivered Mails

jimmyone

Jul 14, 2008
Hi,

i have a big problem with proxmox Mail gateway...
Proxmox doesn't deliver any mails. We have actually 835 Mails in Message Queue... What can i do?

Yesterday it works great and today a user called me, that no messages were delivered... The Problem is proxmox because internal Mails were deliverd...

My internal mail server works but i don't know why proxmox doesn't deliver mails to that...

If i restart the server what is with the messages in queue?

I can't locate any configuration failures... Yesterday it works..

Need your help...

Thanks.

Hi,

i have a big problem with proxmox Mail gateway...
Proxmox doesn't deliver any mails. We have actually 835 Mails in Message Queue... What can i do?

Yesterday it works great and today a user called me, that no messages were delivered... The Problem is proxmox because internal Mails were deliverd...

My internal mail server works but i don't know why proxmox doesn't deliver mails to that...

If i restart the server what is with the messages in queue?

I can't locate any configuration failures... Yesterday it works..

Need your help...

Thanks.

make sure that all service are running. try start the service if one is not running via web interface, or just reboot. the mail in the queue will never be lost if you reboot.

Hi tom,

can it be, that one of my own rules are the problem?
we become every day 2 or 3 mails with an spam level 1 oder 0.5 but with the same subject...

our proxmox works with an spam level 3.

to block this messages i've created an rule, which works with Match Field.
Match Field is Subject ans the value in this case was ":eek:)" without the "

if i looked in the tracking center -> real time proxmox said that it has reg exep problems with this :eek:)...

the rule has been running for 10 days and proxmox had been no problems so...

now proxmox works again...
mails will now delivered but in the Queue we have already recipient domains that we're not know for example: networkingday.com -> 1 mail, euromb.com -> 1 mail...

Hi tom,

can it be, that one of my own rules are the problem?
we become every day 2 or 3 mails with an spam level 1 oder 0.5 but with the same subject...

our proxmox works with an spam level 3.

to block this messages i've created an rule, which works with Match Field.
Match Field is Subject ans the value in this case was ":eek:)" without the "

if i looked in the tracking center -> real time proxmox said that it has reg exep problems with this :eek:)...

the rule has been running for 10 days and proxmox had been no problems so...

now proxmox works again...
mails will now delivered but in the Queue we have already recipient domains that we're not know for example: networkingday.com -> 1 mail, euromb.com -> 1 mail...

the regex is wrong, the ")" has to be quoted.
see screenshot

Attachments

• what-object-subject.png
    what-object-subject.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 20

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!