Proxmox backup log centralizer

Tacioandrade

Renowned Member
Sep 14, 2012
Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
Good night friends, I would like to know if any of you know any tools like Duplicati Monitoring for Proxmox backups. https://www.duplicati-monitoring.com/

In this case, the Duplicati Monitoring tool is nothing more than an online service where we define all backup jobs that Duplicati (Opensource backup tool) will execute and it sends us only 1 centralized email with the status of all jobs, informing if any Job executed presented error, etc., thus facilitating management in environments with multiple Proxmox or even environments where we have dozens of customers with few Proxmox running.

I keep thinking that a tool like this could help the whole community of Proxmox users a lot.

No, you will have to write a monitoring yourself or rely on the email that is generated (if setup properly) on backup finish.

Well, I started to develop something focused on that this weekend.
A centralized reporting system from Proxmox where we will send the email there instead of our inbox and it will generate a report in this model.

1583022522286.png

As I am not a programmer I do not know if I will finish the system or abandon it in the middle due to the complexities of the project, but I already have all the logic in mind.

I'm trying to develop in PHP / Laravel and trying to learn the tool, at the moment I only have the login screen ready. lol

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!