Proxmox Android App

Shadow Sysop

Mar 7, 2021
I used to love the PVE for Android app, but after the last PVE update, my individual node's cpu usage is always incorrect. It stays at 0.07% always. Is there something I can do to remedy this, as I prefer the functionality of the app compared to the mobile site?

It stays at 0.07% always
Hmm, I do not observe that here. It does change every once in a while when new data is fetched.

It should be the same value as the very last data point in the plot which might be a bit hard to select since it is on the far right in the plot.

Well I can simultaneously compare to the mobile site or the desktop site, and the cpu usage is correct on those. It's only the mobile app that displays this kind of behavior. I can provide more information if need. Always stays at 0.07 when expected usage is around 10% minimum(usually about 10%-20% as there are several active VMs on this node

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210518-113726.png
    Screenshot_20210518-113726.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 10
Took another stab at it, and you should know that the App will update the CPU usage, but the intervals in between updates are quite a bit longer than in the web interface. Another thing that could lead to the impression that nothing is changing is the fact that according to your screenshot, the max CPU usage in the time frame of the graph is 0.10%. The display will only show up to two digits after the comma. It is possible that the change is in the 3rd digit only and thus gets rounded to the next 2 digits which can lead to the impression that nothing is updating.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!