Proxmox 7 with kernel 5.15.131 booting issue

Vittorio

Jul 24, 2019
Hi all

after upgrading from 5.15.126-1-pve to 5.15.131-1-pve I've got stuck on boot with this error messages.

Hi have two different minipc with Proxmox 7, one of them, a Beelink U59 everything went fine, with the other, a Nipogi AX1, I've got the issue

Strange thing with the errors, is that I have only one internal disk where Proxmox is installed, and one external ssd where I place VM/LXC backups, so no more disk, but I see sdc1

In any case, going back to 5.15.126-1-pve via GRUB modification, everything now is fine

What can I check to understand what's happening ?

Thanks

proxmox.jpg

The kernel package pve-kernel-5.15.131-1-pve got updated to version 5.15.131-2 including the aforementioned fix, and is currently available on the pvetest repository.

I'd move this to no-subscription quite quickly if I get some positive feedback here, as the change only includes the single fix linked in my above post.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!