PROXMOX 6.3.3 & MINIKUBE

Mar 20, 2020
France
Hi,

I'm trying to use a proxmox server for mounting a minikube to follow a tuto, but as far as I understand, it's not OOB. Minikube/kubectl package are ok (via brew in an Ubuntu 20.04 VM). I've activated host CPU driver as seen on a post on this forum. So I tryed

minikube start --vm-driver host

and it's not working :

minikube v1.18.1 on Ubuntu 20.04 (amd64)
Exiting due to DRV_UNSUPPORTED_OS : driver "host" not supported on linux/amd64.

any idea ?

Hi,

I'm trying to use a proxmox server for mounting a minikube to follow a tuto, but as far as I understand, it's not OOB. Minikube/kubectl package are ok (via brew in an Ubuntu 20.04 VM). I've activated host CPU driver as seen on a post on this forum. So I tryed

minikube start --vm-driver host

and it's not working :

minikube v1.18.1 on Ubuntu 20.04 (amd64)
Exiting due to DRV_UNSUPPORTED_OS : driver "host" not supported on linux/amd64.

any idea ?
Nobody has used Promxox as a nested minikube server ? I've seen a lot regarding to KVM / libvirt but it cannot be reproduced as is on PVE. Please help me :)

i am trying the same, and having the same issue. but i am using docker. docker itself is running on this lxc container, but not with minikube.
error message:
stderr:
Code:
docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:349: starting container process caused "process_linux.go:449: container init caused \"process_linux.go:415: setting cgroup config for procHooks process caused \\\"failed to write \\\\\\\"a *:* rwm\\\\\\\" to \\\\\\\"/sys/fs/cgroup/devices/docker/1df069664e3a1c62b0cdd1e22fb05361d8b6fc88d66845edc15bbb6d1f4de5ab/devices.allow\\\\\\\": write /sys/fs/cgroup/devices/docker/1df069664e3a1c62b0cdd1e22fb05361d8b6fc88d66845edc15bbb6d1f4de5ab/devices.allow: operation not permitted\\\"\"": unknown.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!