Proxmox 6.2 Cluster local-zfs unable error

WUNDS

Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys,

I've created 3 new Proxmox nodes on 3 several servers.
So first of all every server got his own IP and also its own storage etc.
All 3 nodes got their own hardware RAID with 2 RAID1 HDDs (2x2HDDs) and while installing I've created ZFS 0 on all 3 nodes.
After booting everythin was okay on all 3 single nodes, no problems so far.
So then I've created on one of the nodes (Proxmox12) a new cluster and this worked quite fine till then.
Next I joined another node (Proxmox10) into the cluster and then the problem appeared. It only shows that local-zfs isn't available or better said: "status: unknown" on Proxmox10 -> see file attached.
After that I joined the 3rd node (Proxmox11) into the cluster and everything was fine on Proxmox11 and Proxmox12 but on Proxmox10 status of local-zfs is still unknown.
I've also rebooted all 3 nodes but nothing changed. On Proxmox11 and Proxmox12 I can easily create VMs and CTs on their local-zfs but not on Proxmox10.
Would be nice if someone could help me :)

Attachments

• Fehler_local-zfs.png
    Fehler_local-zfs.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 21
Hey wolfgang,

first of all thanks for your answer. But I'm wondering why it's just this node? The other ones got also HW RAIDS and there's no problem with ZFS

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!