Proxmox 5 reboot bug?

What is your filesystem on your root and on your storage? And do you use localisation in the GUI?

What is your filesystem on your root and on your storage? And do you use localisation in the GUI?

Hello,

1 - The root running as ext4
2 - the /vz/ VPS as LVM.
3 - localisation = i use Local Storage for VPS Data i don't do anything changed since they are automatic add as /var/lib/vz
and NFS Sharing for backups and iso only

I ment by localisation -> GUI language. ;) But in any case, did you try the packages in our pvetest repository (for testing)? As they are newer, there might be some bug fixes, changes not in your installation yet. Also PVE 5.1 is coming soon (planned mid/end October).

I ment by localisation -> GUI language. ;) But in any case, did you try the packages in our pvetest repository (for testing)? As they are newer, there might be some bug fixes, changes not in your installation yet. Also PVE 5.1 is coming soon (planned mid/end October).

it seems i figured what the issue is, after few testing it seems the issue following

If i do ISO install into KVM guest manually it works fine but if i do clone the issue happened.

If i do ISO install into KVM guest manually it works fine but if i do clone the issue happened.
Does it still occur, with a new Image to clone from?

Yes all Clone no matter what they have the sane issue in rebooting. Just tested some last 2 days.
Full or linked clones?

Sadly I can't reproduce the behavior, tested with debian 9.1 and PVE 5.0-32

Well this will fix in the coming version as your statement?
As it is not reproducible, it is unknown to me, if it is fixed in the 5.1 release. But please check, release is planned around mid/end of October.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!