PROXMOX 5.1 web error?

Vincent Romero

Sep 21, 2017
Hi

I be installed PROXMOX 5.1 in certains opportunities i lost acces with my dashboard via web port 8006.

The access to the virtual machines via ssh is maintained and the services are run perfectly.

Why does this happen?

That could have many reasons, from dns lookup to web server being down. Can you please elaborate more on the issue?

My server proxmox 5.1 has an IP 10.0.10.148.

Login via web for that ip does not use any DNS name resolution

Although the administration website of proxmox falls. The internal virtual machines are still operational.

Regards

So, you connect to https://10.0.10.148:8006 and receive nothing or a error message? Is the pveproxy service running (systemctl status pveproxy.service)?

Hi i havent access via ssh, i lost this.
Ping is enable.

The VM is enable and i can acces via ssh, and all services in the VM is up

The service pveproxy is running, say problem with client 10.0.4.240: Connetion timed out.

p1.png p2.png

Last edited:
You need to check your network settings, firewall, routing, etc.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!