Proxmox 2.1 Tutorials (With voice)

Dr.NotThatEvil

Oct 15, 2012
The Netherlands
Hi everybody
first of all i don't want to steal anybody's thunder by making new tutorials on Proxmox
i just think that there could be more tutorials out there.

i hope you like them here is a link to the playlist:
Proxmox tutorials (With voice)

please note that i use proxmox inside virtualbox cause i don't have a server that can run it (YET).

Do you have sugestions or tips ? feel free to share them !

Kind regards,
Dr.NotThatEvil.

I've not (yet) had the time to watch them, but I think is a great idea and the fast check I did shows that they seem to have been made very well, good job!
I'll sure will watch carefully the Cluster tutorial, thanks :)

I've not (yet) had the time to watch them, but I think is a great idea and the fast check I did shows that they seem to have been made very well, good job!
Thanks for the comment.
Please note that i don't know everthing about proxmox yet i am still learning stuff.
So if anybody would like to share tips or tricks feel free to send me a message.

Thanks for the comment,
Please note that i don't know mutch about proxmox yet.
so if anybody has ideas, tips or tricks please feel free to send me a message!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!