Proxmox 2.1 External Vnc view

U

ufukkrblt

roxmox 1.2 installed on my system, but vnc vnc viewer I want to access from the outside with 2.0 proxmox wiki proxmox'a even if I have not explained. Solo proxmox 1.9 out of vnc proxmox virtual systems can easily try these operations have access to the virtual machine. I would ask for your help.

Me too, I want to know how to access to a vm's console through vnc over ssh ? I know that since Proxmox 2.x we use the secure vnc (tls) through the java applet but we manage our security through vpn and/or ssh. So can we desactivate vnc over tls to restore the ability of external vnc viewer like in Promox 1.x ?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!