Problems with Proxmox web interface and pve v 1.9

dnight

May 7, 2014
Hello,
I explain my problem. I'm blind, so I use a screen reader to use Proxmox web gui.
Since the change of interface design (version 2.0) I can not handle the Proxmox web interface with my screen reader.
So I've been forced to continue using version 1.9. Recently removed the repository for debian 5, so I can not continue installing Proxmox 1.9. What can I do about it?
Could you restore the repository to Debian5?Could restore the leny repository?
I am aware that no more updates will come, but the only way I have to keep using Proxmox.
Best regards,
Santiago.

1.9 is very outdated and therefore we removed the 1.9 packages and ISO to prevent people putting their infrastructure on risk.
If needed, I can temporary provide a 1.9 ISO - just let me know if that helps.

as far as I understand, the real problem is the not working screen reader with the new interface.

but due to my limited experience with screen readers, I do not have a solution.

which screen reader do you use?

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your response.
Is it possible to implement the old interface on proxmox3? works perfectly with my screen reader.
I use jaws for windows.
Best regards,
Santiago.
1.9 is very outdated and therefore we removed the 1.9 packages and ISO to prevent people putting their infrastructure on risk.
If needed, I can temporary provide a 1.9 ISO - just let me know if that helps.

as far as I understand, the real problem is the not working screen reader with the new interface.

but due to my limited experience with screen readers, I do not have a solution.

which screen reader do you use?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!