Problems Restoring a CT from ZFS to LVM

jolom

Mar 21, 2017
Install a CT in proxmox using local-zfs partition type, I save that same ct I restore it in a proxmox with local-lvm and it gives me a space error... apparently at first it would seem like space problems, but no. I have enough space, no permission problems...then I realized that the same ct restored it to another server with zfs and it restores fine....
My doubt is if there is any extra procedure to restore a ct echo in zfs to a proxmox with lvm...because it doesn't seem to work for me.

Attached the error log.

Eye. on the pc where i restore i have enough space.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instale un CT en proxmox usando tipo de partición local-zfs, ese mismo ct lo salvo lo restauro en una proxmox con local-lvm y me da error de espacio..al parecer en primera instancia pareceria problemas de espacio, pero no. tengo suficiente espacio, problemas de permiso no...entonces me di cuenta que ese mismo ct lo restauró en otro servidor con zfs y restaura bien....
Mi duda es si existe algún procedimiento extra para restaurar un ct echo en zfs hacia un proxmox con lvm ..por que al parecer a mi no me funciona.

Attachments

• Error Proxmox Restore.txt
    95.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!