Problema con configuración de red.

julio.salas

Dec 2, 2019
Como puedo configurar una red virtual de tal manera que mis CT se vean entre ellos en un cluster de proxmox?

Hello, I have seen the documentation and I have not managed to configure the network in any way, can someone help me with VLAN management through a bond0 that already has a fixed ip ?, I have a bond0 with an ip and vmbr0 to another interface with an ip in the cluster that has enabled to discover VLANs, but when I point to vmbr0 in the same container to 2 different vlan, the network of the container is blocked. Please help.

Could you please post your network configuration files? Without them it is quite hard to find the problem.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!