Problem with the start of the virtaules machines

Proxmoxgoogle

Mar 21, 2017
I can not start the virtual machines
Add memory to my proxmox After that the node starts, but when I want to start the virtual machines I get this error:

TASK ERROR: start failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

Please don't double post.

Check networking, did the interfaces change? Had the same issue on my motherboard after changing my memory.

yes! Last week add a network board and join the two network boards to make bonding! but I did not have any problem restart the node several times and it worked

And now add memory and you can not start the machines

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!