Problem with proxmox and WHMCS

Mar 11, 2020
Good morning team, I hope you are well, I am working with WHMCS and proxmox, I am using Modules Gardes (https://www.docs.modulesgarden.com/Proxmox_Cloud_VPS_For_WHMCS) the problem is that when trying to create a virtual machine from WHMCS, this is not created, and the error that appears is the following:

"Configuration file 'nodes / pve03 / qemu-server / 138.conf' does not exist"

The proxmox server is already reached from WHMCS, however it is throwing me the above-mentioned error and it is not possible to create the VM.

When I create a virtual machine directly from proxmox, if I create that configuration file, the problem is when trying to create it from WHMCS

Do you have any information about this problem?

Good morning team, I hope you are well, I am working with WHMCS and proxmox, I am using Modules Gardes (https://www.docs.modulesgarden.com/Proxmox_Cloud_VPS_For_WHMCS) the problem is that when trying to create a virtual machine from WHMCS, this is not created, and the error that appears is the following:

"Configuration file 'nodes / pve03 / qemu-server / 138.conf' does not exist"

The proxmox server is already reached from WHMCS, however it is throwing me the above-mentioned error and it is not possible to create the VM.

When I create a virtual machine directly from proxmox, if I create that configuration file, the problem is when trying to create it from WHMCS

Do you have any information about this problem?
hi i am having a similar issue its annoying I have a client that is wondering where his server is and I cant create it due to this error... did you manage to fix it?

Hello! Since there may be quite many possible reasons behind your issues, it would be difficult to tell the exact cause on the fly. Please open a ticket to provide our support agents with a bit more detailed insight, and also include the information about the contents of the "Tasks" section in the Proxmox Addon to speed up the investigation.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!