Problem keyboard

D

Deleted member 56619

Hello,

We have a problem during the use of the console VNC on the Web interface of proxmox.
When we want to make one "" whether it is with " Ctrl + Alt " or impossible "AltGR" and in more it blocks us the keyboard.
Oblige to close the console and to open again it so that the keyboard re-works.
Have you a solution has it?
Cordially.

which browser do you use? if firefox this currently a bug (best use another browser for now)
did you set a language for the vm / in the datacenter options ? if yes, please set both to default (it works best this way)

If we change browser the problem is the same.
In my datacenter the French keyboard and to select and in my machine the keyboard defect

In my datacenter the French keyboard and to select and in my machine the keyboard defect
please set both datacenter->options->keyboard and vm->hardware->keyboard to 'default' and then shutdown and start the vm again (reboot is not enough)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!