[SOLVED] Possible bug in what object rule

reachmedia

Jan 24, 2018
Hi Proxmox,

I'm currently using my firewall basic antispam filter that mark "[SPAM]" in subject heading of emails.

I've setup what rule to quarantined those emails that have [SPAM] in subject field and it works perfectly :)

However it seems that those emails that is quarantined is not found in tracking center while other rules that I have setup is reflected properly e.g. blocking ip, email address etc.

Thanks

That should work (and does work here in my test-setup) - the Tracking Center shows the logs of quarantined mails.…

could you please share the logs of such a mail (from /var/log/syslog), your rule-system (`pmgdb dump`) and your pmg config `pmgconfig dump`?

(anonymize sensitive information if you have to - but keep the result somewhat understandable ) - Thanks!

Hi Proxmox,

Apologies i think its mistake on my part for setting the date 1 day before so the search is messed up.

Please close the thread it is working fine.

Reactions: Stoiko Ivanov
Glad you resolved the issue!

You can mark the thread as 'SOLVED' your self (by editing it and selecting the 'SOLVED' prefix) - for the next time - I set this on to 'SOLVED' for you :)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!