[SOLVED] PMG 6.0.9 deliver mail or delete mail at spam quarantine will show loading.

akong

Oct 15, 2018
Hello,
I update pmg to 6.0.9. It's will show loading when I deliver mail or delete mail at spam quarantine. I must jump another function and return to spam quarantine.Please check it.

It's will show loading when I deliver mail or delete mail at spam quarantine.
Not sure that I completely understand what is not working - could you provide a screenshot of what is not working?

We had a small bug in the quarantine overview where if you deleted/delivered the last mail in a list it would show a loading sign until you left the quarantine view and entered again - this has been fixed (and will be released soon in the pmgtest repository):
https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pmg-gui.git;a=commit;h=38771d946bd08e5df0aa3742078b5613ce34d9fb

I hope this helps!

Please see attachment.I want delete one spam mail. It's can delete it.But it's always show loading.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    102.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    95.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    106.9 KB · Views: 39
Hmm - could you open the Developer Tools of your browser and do the same actions while you have network logging enabled and the console open?
Thanks!

I has manager five PMG server. It's only 6.0-9 have this problem. Old version have not this problem.

Please see attachment. It's has red text error.Please check it. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• console.PNG
    console.PNG
    39.7 KB · Views: 23
This looks like the issue that was fixed with the linked commit - pmg-gui >= 2.1-2 should resolve the issue

I hope this helps!

It just got released to the pmg-enterprise repository - please upgrade and try after clearing the browser cache

Thanks for verifying the fix!

Please mark the thread as 'SOLVED' - this helps others in a similar situation.
Thanks!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!