alfredo0503

Oct 31, 2023
Installation Environment
cpu - amd 5700g
motherboard - jginyue b550i
ram samsung 64gb (32*2)
ssd - nvme m.2 pm981a 1tb (samsung)
lan - pcie realtek 2.5Gbe

Errors continue to occur during installation. Even if you change the storage device, the results are the same. It's the same if you change the LAN to an external USB 1GbE LAN. When installing Windows 10, the LAN is recognized without any problems. The strange thing is that when installing the proxmox 8.0 ve , the time zone setting does not automatically set regions. I live in Seoul, Korea. But the region comes out as UTC. Even if you click Change, it is disabled. What's the problem, and how should I solve it?

Hi,

how did you boot the installation ISO? I guess via USB?
Did you use the GUI or TUI (text mode) installer?

Errors continue to occur during installation.
What errors do occur exactly? Without this information, it's just guesswork.
You can simply screenshots if you want, that's totally fine.

You can also press Ctrl+Alt+F2, which potentially gives more detailed error messages.

The strange thing is that when installing the proxmox 8.0 ve , the time zone setting does not automatically set regions. I live in Seoul, Korea. But the region comes out as UTC.
Does that mean that you indeed successfully installed Proxmox VE? And you chose Asia/Seoul as timezone, but that did not carry over to the finished installation?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!