Plantage de proxmox

toms14

Mar 9, 2021
Bonjour à tous,

J'utilise proxmox VE 6.3-4, ma version est à jour. Cette version est installé sur un Hystou i7 ème génération,
CPU(s)
8 x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz (1 Socket)
32 Go mémoire vive
500 Go de disque dur ssd nvme

Je rencontre depuis quelques semaines, des plantages de mon serveur,
Plus d'accès via un terminal ou même en local depuis un écran branché sur ma machine,
Je ne sais où et chercher et quoi faire,

Merci pour l'intérêt porté à mon post,
Au plaisir,

English only!

Hello at all
I am using proxmox VE 6.3-4, my version is up to date. This version is installed on a Hystou i7 th generation,
8 x Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz (1 Socket)
32 GB RAM
500 GB of nvme ssd hard drive

For a few weeks now, I have encountered crashes on my server,
No more access via a terminal or even locally from a screen connected to my machine,
I do not know where and to look and what to do,

Thanks for your interest in my post,
To the pleasure,

I don't have a subscription at Commercial Support

hi,
For a few weeks now, I have encountered crashes on my server,
No more access via a terminal or even locally from a screen connected to my machine,
I do not know where and to look and what to do,

how does this happen exactly? can you boot your server at all?

please post some relevant logs around the time of these crashes. journalctl and /var/log/syslog can be helpful (you can also activate persistent journals to keep them for consequent boots, this makes debugging such issues easier, just run mkdir /var/log/journal)

You need to add non-free to your sources and install firmware-iwlwifi

But I don't believe that this has anything todo with instability issues...

the errors seem to be from bluetooth. is this what you see before the crash? or are there other error entries?
it would help if you could attach the log here.

Here are the two files requested
I never managed to install the packages firmware-iwlwifi
Thank you

Attachments

• journalctl.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 1
  • syslog.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Capture d’écran 2021-03-24 132440.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-03-24 132440.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
it seems the log files you posted are incomplete. can you attach the full logs? you could retrieve the files with winSCP and attach here again.

is the problem still happening? i took a look at your syslog but didn't see anything that stands out.

* when was the last time server crashed?
* do you have syslog from that time? (check output of ls -al /var/log/syslog* and attach the relevant file here from time of crash)
* if you've followed my suggestion and enabled persistent journaling, please also attach journalctl output from the time of crash

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!