Performance Tuning

e100

Renowned Member
Nov 6, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
ulbuilder.wordpress.com
I was tracking down some performance issues on a couple of Windows MS SQL VMs and stumbled across a 16 month old thread with a solution.
spirit, thank you for posting the solution there!

This issue was so simple to solve and makes such a significant difference it motivated me to start a new wiki page to document all performance tweaks that exist.
This information will be very useful to the community so that is why I am starting this thread.
I would like to get all of this information collected into one location so no one else has to suffer a performance problem because their google-fu is not leading them to a solution.

If you have a performance tip and have wiki access, or are willing to request wiki access please add your tip here: http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Performance_Tweaks

If you do not want to mess with the wiki but have a performance tip please post your tip here and I am sure myself or someone else will get it added to the wiki for you.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!