performance of reconstitution of a raid5

rimsa

Nov 23, 2023
Hello, I did a raid5 then I changed a gradient so I wanted to know how I could see the reconstruction performance of my raid5

Last edited:
Hello, I did a raid5 then I changed a gradient so I wanted to know how I could see the reconstruction performance of my raid5
If you run with ZFS, then just do a zpool status, if you have a hardware raid controller, please refer to the manual of that raid controller.

when I do the zpool satus I don't have the percentage rate I just have the status of the raid5

voici le résultat après avoir exécuté zpool status

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-11-27 114407.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-11-27 114407.png
    34 KB · Views: 11
So, there is no rebuilt going on. ZFS does not copy the whole disk like regular mirroring would do, it just copies the data present on one disk. If you just created the pool, the data is already in sync.

If you want to check, just run a scrub:

Code:
zpool scrub miroir

and watch zpool status.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!