Hello,
Recently, I started getting the following error when checking backups locally using
The error occurs on the first run of each day. Subsequent runs complete successfully without any issues. As I understand it, the first run scans the metadata and caches it.
There are several thousand VM backups (
PBS version:
Is there a way to increase the HTTP request timeout? Alternatively, is there another way to prevent the request from timing out?
Thank you.
Recently, I started getting the following error when checking backups locally using
proxmox-backup-client: Error: http request timed out
Bash:
root@pbs:~# proxmox-backup-client snapshot list --repository 'root@pam!token@127.0.0.1:datastore1' -ns my-ns1 | grep vm | wc -l
Error: http request timed out
root@pbs:~# proxmox-backup-client snapshot list --repository 'root@pam!token@127.0.0.1:datastore1' -ns my-ns1 | grep vm | wc -l
7327
The error occurs on the first run of each day. Subsequent runs complete successfully without any issues. As I understand it, the first run scans the metadata and caches it.
There are several thousand VM backups (
--backup-type vm) in this namespace. The datastore itself consists of 8 HDDs configured as RAIDZ2. I cannot split the backups across multiple namespaces, as all of these backups need to be stored in a single namespace.PBS version:
Bash:
root@pbs:~# proxmox-backup-client version
client version: 4.2.2
root@pbs:~# proxmox-backup-manager version
proxmox-backup-server 4.2.7-1 running version: 4.2.2
Is there a way to increase the HTTP request timeout? Alternatively, is there another way to prevent the request from timing out?
Thank you.