[SOLVED] Patch Release Notes?

bensode

Jan 9, 2019
Harrisburg, PA
I looked at the roadmap and I'm not seeing release notes for the patches and updates released periodically. Is there a place that I can read the release notes for patches as they come through to track changes or be aware of gotchas? Example today I see that the following updates are available. I understand that some are Debian OS and not necessarily related to proxmox.

The following packages have been kept back:
pve-kernel-4.15
The following packages will be upgraded:
base-files ceph ceph-base ceph-common ceph-fuse ceph-mds ceph-mgr ceph-mon ceph-osd gnupg gnupg-agent gpgv libc-bin libc-dev-bin libc-l10n libc6 libc6-dev libcephfs2 libcups2
libpam-systemd libpve-common-perl libpve-storage-perl librados2 libradosstriper1 librbd1 librgw2 libsmbclient libsystemd0 libudev1 libwbclient0 libxapian30 linux-libc-dev
locales lxc-pve lxcfs multiarch-support openssh-client openssh-server openssh-sftp-server postfix postfix-sqlite python-cephfs python-dnspython python-rados python-rbd
python-rgw samba-common samba-libs smbclient ssh systemd systemd-sysv udev
53 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

Hi,

you can read the changelog in the GUI at the update Tab when you double click on the package.

Reactions: bensode

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!