Option to add custom branding for quarantine users

poetry

May 28, 2020
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1685 is already opened but I would also like to have a thread here until this is implemented so anyone else can comment as well if they want to add something.

I care a lot about user experience and I have spend a lot of time testing, translating, writing documentation for our users so once we enable the quarantine they will have a pleasant experience using it.

Here is my comment from bugzilla:
I would like to add some additional requirements to just changing the logo in the quarantine. If you are going to implement this feature I would like to see the following that is persistent after each upgrade:

- Add Powered by Proxmox or proxmox logo to somewhere else then default logo location
- Add the ability to change the default logo and favicon to something else
- Add the ability to change the default https://www.proxmox.com/ link to something else

Reason for all this is the following. When we enable quarantine for our users they expect to see our company logo and company link, favicon they don't know who proxmox is and they might even think that the quarantine is not legitimate if it's not branded with our company information. We usually put link to our documentation for our users if they click the logo some software even support adding custom links like for help I would like to change the link in quarantine to our documentation but that is out of scope for this feature request. We don't mind promoting proxmox but we do want to have the ability to change the product branding information to our company information so it's clear for our users from what company the information is coming.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!