[TUTORIAL] Optimized disk settings for virtualization?

Ext4 is faster in most tests I've seen. But ZFS has many more features. It is not just a filesystem. It also manages your disks (things like RAID, snapshots, etc). So more like Ext4 + LVM, plus it also has additional data-integrity features that are rarely found elsewhere.

I use Ext4 + LVM on my home lab setup because I'm familiar with that configuration. But lots of people swear by ZFS and of course Proxmox supports it "out of the box".

thanks for your reply

disk magnification is important to me

It is very important to show this when the disk is full, as soon as the vmware is full, I am selling a virtual server.

For example, it is important to run it when 2 TB of 1 disk is full and 1 TB is installed.

my english is a little bad i apologize

would it be that fast? There are 2 discs

1.PNG

what are the values here? should it stay like this

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!