Oneliner - list external receiver domains

itNGO

Jun 12, 2020
Germany
it-ngo.com
Maybe someone already did this and can help here.
I am searching for a command to filter all "recipient-domains" which got e-mail send from internal "users/domains".

Idea to put them in a whitelist to bypass spam-filter without need to add them one by one when "reject" occurs.

It looks to me that, external recipients currently do not get whitelist by automatic when email is send to them, is that right?

It looks to me that, external recipients currently do not get whitelist by automatic when email is send to them, is that right?
I assume you talk about the greylist? - and no there is no automatic whitelisting based on previous mails in the other direction

I assume you talk about the greylist? - and no there is no automatic whitelisting based on previous mails in the other direction
I just search for a way to get a list of all "internal" Users, who send E-Mail to "external" Contacts to create a script to whitelist the "recipients" which should be "trusted" as they already got an E-Mail send from "internal" Senders....

I just search for a way to get a list of all "internal" Users, who send E-Mail to "external" Contacts to create a script to whitelist the "recipients" which should be "trusted" as they already got an E-Mail send from "internal" Senders....
not sure this is something that you'd want - I get the idea that mail should not be delayed when there has been a contact in the other direction (this is not implemented in PMG, and unlikely to get implemented, because of the large coupling of independent streams) - but ... if e.g. on of those "external" contacts suddenly starts sending viruses to everybody in their address book - you probably still want mails from them to be scanned...

the distinction between "internal" users and "external" contacts is based on the port where the mail is received in PMG

I hope this explains it!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!