Node ofline

Fraj Ben Kahla

Dec 8, 2021
Hello , i have one node is red in cluster , after i restart pvestatd.service proxmox node is green but after 1 min return as red !!! Any help !?

I assume the thread was meant to be opened in the Proxmox VE forum instead of the one for the Mailgateway - and have moved it
If I'm wrong just say :)

Else regarding your problem:
check the journal - ` journalctl --since '10 minutes ago'` gives you the journal from the past the minutes
This usually contains a hint at what is not working

I hope this helps!

I assume the thread was meant to be opened in the Proxmox VE forum instead of the one for the Mailgateway - and have moved it
If I'm wrong just say :)

Else regarding your problem:
check the journal - ` journalctl --since '10 minutes ago'` gives you the journal from the past the minutes
This usually contains a hint at what is not working

I hope this helps!
journalctl: command not found ?
but i have in /var/log/syslog
"Load average increasing, re-enabling all cpus for irq balancing" And
"Traffic rate for "xxxxx" higher than set maximum xxx Mbit"

Last edited:
journalctl: command not found ?
that's odd - could you please post the output of `pveversion -v` ?
and maybe the complete syslog? (the two lines by themselves would not speak for an issue)

and maybe the complete syslog? (the two lines by themselves would not speak for an issue)the
and maybe the complete syslog? (the two lines by themselves would not speak for an issue)
sorry i can't post output of `pveversion -v` but i can't run df on the main node . the node he can' see any disks mounted or her disks local ! maybe it is the problem !?

sorry i can't post output of `pveversion -v` b
why not? - is it hanging?
`dpkg -l |grep pve` would also help initially

but i can't run df on the main node
this could very well be - quite often this happens with NFS-mounts (if the network was interrupted at one point)
but it could also indicate a hardware failure - be sure to have working backups!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!