Hi there! I've searched far and wide on the forums as well as using Gemini but I've been encountering a weird issue in the past couple of days: out of the blue (perhaps I'm not looking at the right logs) my web UI dies, and connecting straight to the host I notice that there are issues with pve-cluster.service which goes into error saying
Start request repeated too quickly
Failed with result 'exit-code'
Another error I get is also about fuse mountpoint not empty: with trial and error I manage to get access back to the web UI after deleting everything in /etc/pve and restarting pveproxy along with pve-cluster, any way to understand what's happening and how to fix it once and for all?
I can provide more details if needed.
Start request repeated too quickly
Failed with result 'exit-code'
Another error I get is also about fuse mountpoint not empty: with trial and error I manage to get access back to the web UI after deleting everything in /etc/pve and restarting pveproxy along with pve-cluster, any way to understand what's happening and how to fix it once and for all?
I can provide more details if needed.