[SOLVED] No PCI Devices listed in PCI Device list

bootsie123

Dec 29, 2018
Hi. I'm trying to add a GPU to Proxmox and I've been following the guide on the wiki. However, it says to add the address of the card in the VM config file. When I click on the VM and go to Add -> PCI Device and click on the drop-down no PCI Devices are listed. Is there a way I can add the GPU so that I can select it from the drop-down instead of adding it through the config file? Thanks!

I did. When I add it via the config file it shows up. Although I was wondering if there was a way where it will just show up on the list of PCI devices when you click on add.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    11 KB · Views: 33
UPDATE: Fixed the issue. I ended up doing something wrong with the PCI passthrough. The problem was related to a message I was getting on boot.

"Reading all physical volumes. This may take a while..."

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!