No Access every few days

That looks like the still-in-boot screen to me. Once it is done booting, it should have a login-prompt as well as some text saying "connecting to x.x.x.x:8006 to configure" or something among those lines.

EDIT: So it should look something like this once it's done booting:
https://nguvu.org/images/160701-proxmox-login.png (Just the first thing I found)
Yeah I thought so! I'm going to back-up everything to my NAS and do a reinstall....

check your network my problem was my my router's default gateway
huh oke? everything is oke otherwise other devices should've had also a problem. I think the problem is with the device. I don't know if you saw my latest screenshot, but it doesn't suppose to look like that. Futhermore, nothing has change on the device or anything else. But know I'm unable to get an HDMT output....I tried everything but won't give me an output of the device.

If it doesn't provide any HDMI-output (and you don't have any other screen-outputs on the device, I think you might indeed by out of luck and the device might have cooked itself (literally), given your previous statements.
Only suggestion would be to try a smaller screen. Larger screen = more pixels = more processing to display things (although usually not noticeable much, with a system on its last legs, it might help)
Other then that, best you could try is see if you can attach the drive to some other (linux) system to rescue the data (if you haven't / hadn't made backups yet)

If it doesn't provide any HDMI-output (and you don't have any other screen-outputs on the device, I think you might indeed by out of luck and the device might have cooked itself (literally), given your previous statements.
Only suggestion would be to try a smaller screen. Larger screen = more pixels = more processing to display things (although usually not noticeable much, with a system on its last legs, it might help)
Other then that, best you could try is see if you can attach the drive to some other (linux) system to rescue the data (if you haven't / hadn't made backups yet)
I created backups of all the machines and reinstall proxmox.

I'm back! After reinstalling proxmox, I still had the issue after 8 days! Then the day after that 2 times in one day!
Yesterday it happend again, so i connected an HDMI cable to my TV again. For now it didn't happen yet, but I saw the following message:

The e1000e caught my eye, because that's my NIC, I don't know what this means....
1723913130802.jpeg

The NIC error was today, didn't effect anything. But I also had a ProxMox kernel: tpm tpm0: A TPM error (256) occurred attempting get random error yesterdag....the whole day. I disabled TPM yesterday in the BIOS

Attachments

• Todays log no interruption.txt
    191.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Yesterdays interuption.txt
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!