New Windows VirtIO release

I did the other day hoping it might stablise one of my Windows VMs that randomly rebooted when being backed up, never any other time - so far it's been fine but waiting a bit longer before concluding anything.

Did find that the LAN adapters on a couple of VMs got reset to DHCP so needed to fix those, but everything else was fine, just needed to reboot because of the storage drivers updating.

Thanks for info, I was also holding back for some more days... Are there any more up- or down votes from installing this?

BTW, does anyone know how to get release notes for what's changed/fixed in 240? Thx.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!