New Proxmox VE 2.0 ISO, including new Kernel

proxmox.com don't work, so I can't download new Proxmox VE iso. Can you please check it out?

Works here. What problem do you have exactly?

It's just loading. I can resolve it, but doesn't work in browser. I asked some friends to try and it works for them. I guess it's some routing problems with my provider...

I installed proxmox-ve_2.0-4b59ea39-23.iso on March 30th and am very impressed with it. However, today I performed "aptitude update && aptitude full-upgrade" on my single node cluster. After the upgrade I can no longer create new KVM virtual machines because the dialog will no longer allow me to specify a node. The node drop down list leaves the node name blank even while showing me memory usage and CPU usage. It will not let me key in a value for the node, either. How can I fix this problem?

I installed proxmox-ve_2.0-4b59ea39-23.iso on March 30th and am very impressed with it. However, today I performed "aptitude update && aptitude full-upgrade" on my single node cluster. After the upgrade I can no longer create new KVM virtual machines because the dialog will no longer allow me to specify a node. The node drop down list leaves the node name blank even while showing me memory usage and CPU usage. It will not let me key in a value for the node, either. How can I fix this problem?

Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.

Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.

I had this problem as well, but I had to make sure I closed all tabs, cleared all cache, closed browser then re-opened. Just clearing cache and refreshing the page didn't work in the case of Google Chrome.

I had this problem as well, but I had to make sure I closed all tabs, cleared all cache, closed browser then re-opened. Just clearing cache and refreshing the page didn't work in the case of Google Chrome.

I had the same problem with a brandnew empty installation. Installed from RC, looked at it once, upgraded from commandline, rebooted, setup bridge, setup nfs, tried to create first VM - node field was empty (while showed some values, but not the name). Could not create a VM.

Looked at it from different browser - was fine there. Saw this posting, nobody mentioned cookies. Cleared cookies for the proxmox hostname. Voila, everything is fine now.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!