[SOLVED] Network Issues after updating

This will work if you are actually using the GRUB bootloader. However if you are using Systemd-boot you need as per docs :
Is there a version of PVE that uses systemd-boot? Everytime I installed PVE it only ever came with the GRUB bootloader

This will work if you are actually using the GRUB bootloader. However if you are using Systemd-boot you need as per docs :
Good point! I forgot about that! Thanks for pointing it out.

To update - disabling intel_iommu and monitoring the host overnight I haven't seen any issues with the network. Looks like that is the solution so I'll be applying it to my whole cluster.

Back from vacation I now have kernel 6.5. 13-5-pve set as default boot. It ran stable on this kernel. We'll see

Everything has been stable so far, no disconnects, no errors in system log.

Thanks for the tips,

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!