[SOLVED] Network configuration is disappeard

Aug 13, 2021
Hi all,

I have a cluster with 3 Nodes. The node 2 and 3 suddenly are not accessable. I had take a look at the network configuration on the GUI. All entries are missing. I had looked at /etc/network/interfaces. Here is all normal. The web on the terminal is working.
How can I find out what is going wrong. It seems that the configuration couldn't load.

Kind Regards
Michael

Hi Moayad,
thanks for the quick responce. I had not used openswitch for the network configuration. I had attached the DMESG file from bouth server and the interfaces file also from both servers.

It's very strange, because i had used the system befor holidays normally after holidays i see the behavior of the system in the morning,
Kind regads
Michael

Attachments

• DMESG_Interfaces.zip
    54.1 KB · Views: 1
i had installed the thrird node new an add it to the Cluster. After that ist was the same as before. The clusterconfiguraiton was dead. I tried with the Forum and Cluster Doku to recover the Cluster. A lot of troubles and a lot errormessages later i decised to install a fresh Cluster

Kind Regards
Michael

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!