My problem VM does not match my host

sys-web

Dec 8, 2014
hello,

I have a problem with Proxmox, I created a VM (in 10.0.2.15) and I would like to connect my ssh on the machine by my host machine. The problem is that I can not ping my 10.0.2.15 virtual machine host 91.121.xxx.xx with my machine! How can I do to fix this Thanks!

Sorry my english is very bad (google translation)!

In French to better understand in case:

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème avec proxmox, j'ai crée une VM (en 10.0.2.15) et j'aimerais pouvoir me connecter en ssh sur cette machine en passant part ma machine hôte. Le problème c'est que je n'arrive pas à pinguer ma machine virtuelle 10.0.2.15 avec ma machine hôte 91.121.xxx.xx ! Comment puis je faire pour régler ceci Merci !

Last edited:
Thank you for your answer,
I already knew that, and I would like to know how to make them in Proxmox release? What configuration must I do to make her turn?

If you can help me would be nice
thank you

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!