Multiple IP addresses on Proxmox Container Centos 7 Issue - OVH dedicated Server

janiali

Mar 25, 2020
Dear all,

I am have installed Centos 7 as my Old server is running Centos 6 and I have noticed that centos is going to EOL in November 2020 . So I want to migrate to new OS 7.
Here is the details :-
I am having OVH Dedicated Server .
I am running Host with Proxmox 6.2-4 on my Dedicated Server
Then I have created a container and added 3 IP address in Proxmox eth0, eth1, eth2

I am trying to have multiple IP address to multiple cpanel accounts. but the issue is multiple IPs in centos 7 are not working as cpanel ipaliases are not working properly.

Anyone having this issue or can help please. I have gone through lots of forums from cpanel, proxmox and ovh all but nothing working .

i have tried by disabling network manager .
I have tried using bridge configuration from ovh,

Please, Please anyone help me with Centos 7 and Cpanel .

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!