Module Auto Proxmox WHMCS

M14092007

Sep 2, 2021
I have a server with Proxmox installed and want to integrate it into WHMCS to automate sales and product management. Does anyone have a Proxmox automation module for WHMCS 8+? If yes, please share it with me. I have looked at modulegarden's modules but the price is quite high and I can't afford it. Please help me and thanks

Last edited:
Last edited:
No, I do not know any other modules, sorry, maybe search in google or GitHub for one?

It could be worth it to ask that question also in a more WHMCS related forum.

Just remember that you get what you pay for and modules garden has been around alone time and while its expensive... it automation. So if your just starting off then just have whmcs email you when a customer places an order and then you can process it when you have time to manually deploy a template and send the customer their information. $150 anually isn't too much to pay for this type of module.

You have to spend money to make money.

Last edited:
Chỉ cần nhớ rằng bạn nhận được những gì bạn phải trả cho và mô-đun khu vườn đã tồn tại khoảng thời gian một mình và trong khi đắt tiền ... nó tự động hóa. Vì vậy, nếu bạn mới bắt đầu thì chỉ cần gửi email whmcs cho bạn khi khách hàng đặt hàng và sau đó bạn có thể xử lý khi có thời gian triển khai mẫu theo cách thủ công và gửi cho khách hàng thông tin của họ. 150 đô la hàng năm không phải là quá nhiều để trả cho loại mô-đun này.

Bạn phải tiêu tiền để kiếm tiền.
Thanks you very much.

Không, tôi không biết bất kỳ mô-đun nào khác, xin lỗi, có thể tìm kiếm trong google hoặc GitHub cho một mô-đun?

Cũng có thể đáng để đặt câu hỏi đó trong một diễn đàn liên quan đến WHMCS.
Thanks you very much

No, I do not know any other modules, sorry, maybe search in google or GitHub for one?

It could be worth it to ask that question also in a more WHMCS related forum.
May I ask, is there a way for proxmox to automatically run terminal commands? I want when creating a VPS in WHMCS and the customer wants to install cPanel, Direct Admin or any other, WHMCS will automatically let the server run the installation command that I have set up before. Or maybe there is an .iso file to automatically install those software

May I ask, is there a way for proxmox to automatically run terminal commands? I want when creating a VPS in WHMCS and the customer wants to install cPanel, Direct Admin or any other, WHMCS will automatically let the server run the installation command that I have set up before. Or maybe there is an .iso file to automatically install those software
You would need to create templates which have those control panels preinstalled rather than requesting whmcs to run the install on your behalf.

This would greatly increase deployment time

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!