[SOLVED] Modify Header, Spam Level ?UTF-8?Q?

poetry

May 28, 2020
I am running version 7.1-9 because of this https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/m...-8-patch-on-specific-case.117796/#post-510604

I am seeing that in the messages that are passing the filter the X-SPAM-LEVEL is in the wrong format

Example:
X-SPAM-LEVEL: Spam detection results: =?UTF-8?Q?2=0A=09?=DEAR_FRIEND 2.604 Dear Friend? That's not very dear!
HTML_MESSAGE 0.001 HTML included in =?UTF-8?Q?message=0A=09?=KAM_DMARC_STATUS 0.01 Test Rule for DKIM or SPF Failure with Strict =?UTF-8?Q?Alignment=0A=09?=RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2 -0.001 Average reputation (+2)
SPF_HELO_NONE 0.001 SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF =?UTF-8?Q?Record=0A=09?=SPF_PASS -0.25 SPF: sender matches SPF =?UTF-8?Q?record=0A=09?=T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID 0.5 Test for Invalidly Named or Formatted Colors in HTML

Usually there was no ?UTF-8?Q? and every entry was each own line. This is highly unreadable.

I am seeing that in the messages that are passing the filter the X-SPAM-LEVEL is in the wrong format
Is this the mail as eml? could you please provide the original mail and the one after processing in PMG?

Edit: additionally your ruleset would be of interest - thanks!

Is this the mail as eml? could you please provide the original mail and the one after processing in PMG?

Edit: additionally your ruleset would be of interest - thanks!
Send you the information via email. Let me know if you need anything else. I see this error on all messages. Usually I open them via outlook so the message is in the .msg format. This was all working fine on version the 7.1-7

Reactions: poetry
should be addressed by:
https://lists.proxmox.com/pipermail/pmg-devel/2022-November/002157.html

which we'll try to get to pmgtest soon (pmg-api-7.1-10)
@Stoiko Ivanov I can confirm that 7.1-10 fixes this problem.

This is much better
Code:
X-SPAM-LEVEL: Spam detection results:  0
    DKIM_SIGNED               0.1 Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
    DKIM_VALID              -0.25 Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
    DKIM_VALID_AU            -0.1 Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from author's domain
    DKIM_VALID_EF            -0.1 Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from envelope-from domain
    FREEMAIL_FROM            0.25 Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
    HTML_MESSAGE            0.001 HTML included in message
    RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     -0.0001 Sender listed at https://www.dnswl.org/, no trust
    RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      -0.001 Average reputation (+2)
    SPF_HELO_NONE           0.001 SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
    SPF_PASS                -0.25 SPF: sender matches SPF record
    T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT   0.75 Fill in a short form with personal information

Reactions: Stoiko Ivanov

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!