Missing node in GUI

mart.v

Mar 21, 2018
Hi,

I have added a new node into existing 11-node cluster. The new node correctly shows on "pvecm status" on all nodes. I can also see it on " pvesh get cluster/config/nodes" (on all nodes).

But I cannot see it on the webgui on the left side - when I connect to the GUI on all existing nodes, I see only 11 (existing) nodes. Only on GUI on the new node, I can see all 12 nodes.

Interesting part is that on all nodes I can see all 12 nodes on the Datacenter -> Cluster page, but on the Datacenter -> Summary page I see only 11 nodes.

I have made a mistake and forget to update existing cluster to the latest version (it has been running on 5.3, new node was on 5.4), is that a problem? But this problem persists even after updating rest of the cluster to 5.4.

Hi,

please ensure that your browser cache is flushed.

Hi Wolfgang,

thanks for reply. I tried even the incognito mode, same result. Unfortunately the only thing that "resolves" the problem is reboot of all nodes (so I'm doing that one by one).

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!