Missing important log in pmgproxy.log

bougatoyta

Jun 8, 2021
Hi,

I wanted to put this has an issue in the git but it seems that this is not possible (or I didn't understand correctly)

PMG logs are missing some info like addind a new network.

For testing purpose I created a TEST network and looked in the log, I only get logs when I delete one :

Code:
root@pam [31/03/2022:09:32:06 +0200] "DELETE /api2/extjs/config/mynetworks/192.168.190.1/32 HTTP/1.1" 200 25

It could be usefull to log network creation, I did not look for other module of PMG.

What is the proper way to ask for this (Like a specific mailing list or a git repo to put a feature request) ?

feature requests go via our bugtracker: https://bugzilla.proxmox.com/

also i just checked, it gets logged but not which network in particular:

Code:
root@pam [31/03/2022:09:49:00 +0200] "POST /api2/extjs/config/mynetworks HTTP/1.1" 200 25

the reason is that the cidr of the network is nor part of the url, but the post parameters which don't get logged in the access.log

feature requests go via our bugtracker: https://bugzilla.proxmox.com/

also i just checked, it gets logged but not which network in particular:

Code:
root@pam [31/03/2022:09:49:00 +0200] "POST /api2/extjs/config/mynetworks HTTP/1.1" 200 25

the reason is that the cidr of the network is nor part of the url, but the post parameters which don't get logged in the access.log
Oh okay this explain why I did not find anytrhing as I was grepping on the IP I've added.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!