Dear team,
I am facing an issue with memory usage. When I install windows server 2022, 2016, 2019, 2025 the host memory usage was taking as same what is have allocated for the vm. Some of the windows vm were consuming low host memory usage than allocated memory. So I need to know which virtio driver for working fine with the memory allocation matrix.
I have also installed virtio and ballooning drivers using virtio 0.1.271, 0.1.302 but I need know which virtio driver was working fine with memory allocation.
Note: inside the vm usage work correct but memory allocation only having the problem.
Thanks.
I am facing an issue with memory usage. When I install windows server 2022, 2016, 2019, 2025 the host memory usage was taking as same what is have allocated for the vm. Some of the windows vm were consuming low host memory usage than allocated memory. So I need to know which virtio driver for working fine with the memory allocation matrix.
I have also installed virtio and ballooning drivers using virtio 0.1.271, 0.1.302 but I need know which virtio driver was working fine with memory allocation.
Note: inside the vm usage work correct but memory allocation only having the problem.
Thanks.