maxView Storage Manager v1.04.20859 for 64-bit Linux for 6xxx RAID Card

Hello

Thanks for the post. I tried that and it failed to install. I try another post I found and that failed too.

So I went back to the using the lastest software (Dec 18 2013).

It installs fine, but can not access the webpage.

But the error I am getting SSL error. So it looks like its installing just the SSL is giving me an issue.

[h=1]SSL connection error[/h]Less
Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.
Error code: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks
I forgot all about this. Been almost 2 years. My home server that this is setup in and purring along.
I will look into this when I get a chance

Thanks again for your update.

Can you recommend any commands to run to test write speeds. I have done a few but getting different results.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!