Major issues after upgrade 8-9

You'd "simply" have to add that backup target back via Datacenter > Storage > Directory. But again, depends.
Can you share the debug boot logs and the journal logs in a size that is readable?
 
The date is cut off. Makes it hard to reason about logs that way but this looks quite bad. Can you try to boot an older kernel or perhaps try the PVE iso's rescue mode? Do you remember what you changed before it stopped working?
 
I brought a cheap PCIe Asmedia to pass through to my TrueNAS, its important it has its own IOMMU group, I noticed from my board topology all CPU lane fed PCIe slots are fully isolated on IOMMU so use for that purpose. The onboard stuff shares so I keep them for the host.

You should be able to disable IOMMU grouping in the bios somewhere, which would then invalidate the IOMMU configuration, meaning if thats whats stopping you booted it would allow the boot to complete.
 
Last edited: