[SOLVED] Mail Gateway synchronization issues

SCM

Aug 9, 2019
Hi Team, After creating the HA cluster, I found a problem. The mail enters the gateway. If it enters the master host, it will be synchronized to the slave host, but if the mail enters the slave host first, it will not be synchronized to the master host. This is not only It is limited to normal emails, including spam emails. Therefore, I would like to ask if this is the original design of the system. If this is the case, the cluster does not seem to be very good. Thanks for the reply.

For example, masterA --> slave B, and slave B --> masterA. The configuration and mail between A and B should be synchronized. Can I understand this?

Configuration is done only on the master node - and then synchronized to the other nodes (each 2 minutes)

quarantined mails are synced from each node to all others (so that you can remove a node and still have access to the mails in quarantine)

Please provide more details where you think that the cluster-sync is not working?

Configuration is done only on the master node - and then synchronized to the other nodes (each 2 minutes)

quarantined mails are synced from each node to all others (so that you can remove a node and still have access to the mails in quarantine)

Please provide more details where you think that the cluster-sync is not working?
I think I found the reason, I upgraded one of them to version 6.3-5, which turned out to be 6.2-3
Version, as a result, part of the configuration or spam mail is not synchronized.

please provide the logs of the systems - do they indicate a problem with the synchronization?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!