[SOLVED] LXC Uptime Grafana Query

jamest65

Apr 29, 2021
Hi All,

I have my Proxmox 2nd node all running great and efficiently. I installed Grafana and the latest version of Influxdb inside a container and works like a champ.

I have running lxc containers info missing and wondered if anyone has any idea what the correct measurement under system to use for showing LXC containers running on the node

I am getting network info from LXC inside the graph with I/O etc. is uptime the correct parameter to use? I have checked my DB and I am getting all info into the DB.

Code:
SELECT last(uptime) AS "uptime" FROM "system" WHERE ("object" = 'lxc') AND ("nodename" =~ /^$node$/) AND time > (now() - 10m) AND uptime > 0 GROUP BY "host" limit 1

thanks for any assistance.

if anyone can point me to where I can see a list of the metrics for objects and queries that would be appreciated. I have 99% working just cant get LXC containers to list in my dashboard for uptime?

Im using this query:
Code:
SELECT mean("uptime") AS used FROM "system" WHERE ("object" = 'lxc' AND "nodename" = 'nodename') AND $timeFilter GROUP BY time($__interval), "host" fill(null)

Im using this query:
Code:
SELECT mean("uptime") AS used FROM "system" WHERE ("object" = 'lxc' AND "nodename" = 'nodename') AND $timeFilter GROUP BY time($__interval), "host" fill(null)
thanks that got me fixed. is there any documentation on the objects and queries?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!