Looking for an open source email gateway

hey, I've been testing scrollout F1 for about 2 weeks now and I like it. also using it inside a KVM (installed with their own ISO) - LXC doesn't work here.

Only seeing two drawbacks to using it:

- no way for users/domains to separately manage their SPAM/HAM it all works via one singel mailbox accessed with IMAP. Which means if you use 1 installation for multiple domains, everyone will see everyone else's HAM/SPAM in the "training folders"

- lack of documentation (or maybe I haven't found it) for the filtering levels. I would need to know what "auto defense" does different on level 4 vs level 5 for example

quick question, how does quarantine and learning from bad messages work?
Does every user get his own login and can mark his emails as SPAM/HAM or does the admin do that globally?

i have it set up that i sends "spam" message as a notification to each user and if they believe the sender is trusted they hit a link that releases the message and treats it as HAM, if not opened it's spam.

Reactions: Ovidiu

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!