LDAP: Users do not get synced in the group they belong to

My bad... I did as you said and it is working!
glad it worked - else I would have had a hard time imagining what else is not working with your setup :)

Thanks for testing and providing feedback!

Thank you too for your efforts to make it work, will this patch be included in the next minor release?
Now that we found the root of your issue we will find a fix for it - if it's this patch or an improved version depends on the code-review.
If it's included in the next version depends on when the next version is released (and if the patch made it in before that)

so put shortly - cannot promise you a timeframe when a fixed version will be released (or which version will contain the fix) - but it will be fixed eventually

Reactions: aifiedler
The patch has been applied - but we did not prepare or release a new version of libpve-access-control yet.
In the meantime you can apply the patch locally - as this is also what will end up in the next version.

I hope this helps!

The patch has been applied - but we did not prepare or release a new version of libpve-access-control yet.
In the meantime you can apply the patch locally - as this is also what will end up in the next version.

I hope this helps!

Any news/updates on this? Applying the patch locally is not the ideal way for > 5 PVE clusters.

it's fixed in libpve-access-control >= 7.2-5

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!