Killer E2205 Gigabit LAN

tutu garete

Oct 7, 2024
FR :

Bonjour,
J'aurais besoin d'un coup de pouce :)
Puce réseaux : Killer E2205 Gigabit LAN | voir doc MSI Z97 GAMING 3 (Driver ALX)
Processeur I7 4gen
16go RAM
120go SSD (Proxmox)
500go HDD (VM,CT)

Voici mon problème, je souhaite activer le WOL pour démarrer a distance mon server mais après avoir tout activer et configurer je me suis rendu compte que cela ne fonctionnais pas j'ai donc effectuer des recherches et en les faisant j'ai aperçu que le WOL aurais été supprimer du noyaux linux en raison de réveille involontaire en voulant réinstaller le driver voir ce lien https://github.com/jhwshin/alx-wol-dkms

J'ai suivie les étapes mais pas réussi j'ai eu un problème lors de l'étape
Si le correctif échoue pour les futurs noyaux (5.12.5+), vous devrez peut-être modifier les versions du noyau PKGBUILDet les sommes de contrôle à l'aide de makepkg -g.

Si vous pourriez m'aider a le faire cela m'aiderai beaucoup.

PS : Je précise que je suis débutant dans tout cela :)

EN :

Hello,
I could use a little help :)
Network chip : Killer E2205 Gigabit LAN | see doc MSI Z97 GAMING 3 (Driver ALX)
I7 4gen processor
16GB RAM
120GB SSD (Proxmox)
500GB HDD (VM,CT)

Here's my problem, I want to activate the WOL to remotely boot my server but after activating and configuring everything I realized that it didn't work so I did some research and found out that the WOL would have been removed from the linux kernel due to involuntary waking up when I wanted to reinstall the driver see this link https://github.com/jhwshin/alx-wol-dkms

I followed the steps but didn't succeed, I had a problem at the step
If the fix fails for future kernels (5.12.5+), you may need to modify the PKGBUILD kernel versions and checksums using makepkg -g.

If you could help me do this, it would be a great help.

PS: I'm a beginner in all this :)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!